Staying for Treatment
Below you will find out what to expect and how you can come to our clinic and be treated if you do not live in San Jose or the Northern California Bay Area.
- We have been successful with out-of-town patients in a four to six week timeframe.
- Our program combines Functional Nutrition with getting to the root of the pain and dysfunction. and is especially good at
Here is a checklist of what we will do:
- Have you fill out our forms and get them back to us, either by fax or email.
- Order any lab tests that will help us before you arrive. (If you have had blood work or organ analysis we would take a look at those first.)
- Once you arrive we will conduct a through physical and neurological exam and take X-rays, if needed.
- We then develop a biochemical plan, a physical rehab plan and a neurological correction plan that we run concurrently.
- Plan on treating 4 to 5 days a week.
The best way to get started is to contact Annaika or Marc in our office. They will provide you with the releases we will need to get your lab work, x-rays or any other records we might want to review and also send you the Patient Intake Documents we need to begin to understand your issues.
- Below we have listed only a few of the hotels that are close to us. We have a more extensive list if you need one and we can provide that to you if you let us know.
Best Western Inn
2118 The Alameda
San Jose, CA
859 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA
Extended Stay America San Jose-Milpitas
1000 Hillview Ct.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Telephone: (408) 941-9977
Fax: (408) 941-9976
Extended Stay America Santa Clara-San Jose
2131 Gold St.
San Jose, CA 95002
Commercial Airlines into San Jose International Airport
Most airlines fly into SJO but these two have more flights: