ADD / ADHD
- Problems in self –regulation with an impairment in higher order cognitive processes known as executive function.
- High co-morbidity with learning disorders such as reading, math and written expression.
- ADD patients may demonstrate distractibility and problems with impulse control.
ADD – Attention Deficit Disorder
ADHD – Hyperactive
OCD – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
ASPERGERS – Affects Motor function
AUTISM – Social Impairment
PDD NOS – Persuasive Development Disorder (not otherwise specified)
Therapies Used for Brain Activation
- Neuro-Transmitter Evaluation
Testing for Serotonin, Dopamine and Acetylcholine levels
- Laboratory Analysis
*Anitbody Gliaden Testing for Celiac disease
*Comprehensive Digestive Testing for Intestinal Permeability, Dysbiosis and Metabolism
*Food Allergy Testing
*Adrenal Function for Stress
*Mitochondrial Function Test for Energy Conversion
- Visual Stimulation & Imagery
INTERACTIVE METRONOME for Brain retrainment in Learning Deficiencies. Develops synchronicity between motor and cognitive functions.
Our Evaluation of the Brain- Based ADD Patient
- Screening Exam – Cerebellar Hemisphericy
- Comprehensive Health History – Inflammation
- Neurotransmitter Evaluation – Serotonin, Dopamine and Acetylcholine Levels
- Comprehensive Neurological Exam – Cortex
- Blood Chem Analysis – Inflammation / Organ function
- Functional Laboratory Tests Digestion/Celiac/Gluten/Allergies/NTs/Adrenal/Metabolic
If you would like to see if BRAIN-BASED CARE might help you or a loved one contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.