- Dr Santucci graduated from Georgetown University.
- Chiropractic training at Palmer Chiropractic College and Life College West.
- Premedical training at University of Portland, Foothill College, and Mt Hood Colleges.
- Board Certified Nutritional Specialist (CNS) – this is the Nutrition credential for advanced trained doctors.
- Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress
- Board Eligible Chiropractic Neurologist with Over 500 hours Carrick Institute Neurology Program
- Significant Functional Health training from the Functional Medicine Institute (ACE trained)
- Certified Interactive Metronome Trainer – computerized tool which enables us to enhance executive control of the brain over behavior.
- Specialized training in Laser technology for treatment of inflammatory conditions
- Post doctorate Program in Progressive Rehabilitation
- Masters Level Functional Neurology Training in ADD, ADHD with Robert Melillo, David Clark and Datis Karazian.
Our 4000 square foot facility mirrors our philosophical position of incorporating physical exercise with advanced diagnostics and cutting edge brain-based care.
If you would like to see if BRAIN-BASED CARE might help you or a loved one contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.